Arri Master AnamorphicsA range of six high-performance prime lenses, the ARRI/ZEISS Master Anamorphic series represents a significant step forward in the technology and practicality of anamorphic cinematography for 35 format digital and film cameras. Number seven, the 135mm will be available later this year.
For the first time, a perfect combination of compact size, minimal weight, very high speed and exceptional optical design with minimal distortion has been achieved in a set of anamorphics. With beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and a smooth, cinematic look, the Master Anamorphic lenses are as fast and easy to use on set as other modern cine lenses.
Main Features of
ARRI/ZEISS Master Anamorphic lenses
* Low distortion for uncompromised Cinemascope
* Cinematic bokeh with high contrast and nice focus fall-off
* Beautiful skin tones and precise color rendition
* Characteristic out-of-focus highlights
* Large image field for full freedom in composition
* Large aperture of T1.9 for shallow depth of field
* Super color matched to other ARRI/ZEISS primes and ARRI/FUJINON zooms
* ARRI Lens Data System (LDS) for lens metadata